Friday, January 18, 2008

2008!!

In addition to regular works, I worked/ have been working on a photo book entitled "SNEAKER LOVER" and a magazine called "WARP LOVERS" that consists of only pix by me to be released towards the end of this month.

Also, I'm supervising another magazine called "smart girls" and it will be released in Feb.
So I'm shooting girls everyday now..

... actually, it's excuse of this delay on posting blog!
I'm so sorry!!

From very begging of this year, i'm shooting pix like those ones attached bellow.
which is so much fun.. but i'm a bit tired too!

Please check out this
Hope you'll forgive me for the long silence from my side!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9qojKJdbIE

普段の仕事とプラスして、
1月に1冊の写真集(SNEAKER LOVER)と
僕の写真だけで特集される1冊の雑誌(WARP LOVERS)、

2月にはスーパバイザーとしての
1冊の雑誌(smart girls)の発売で、
毎日女の子ばっか撮影してます。

なんて
ブログしばらく書けなかったいいわけです。
ごめんちゃい。

1月始まって毎日
こんな写真ばっか撮ってます。
気分いいけど、疲れるかも。


これ見て、
今までブログ書かなかった分
勘弁してください。
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9qojKJdbIE


for sneaker lover

















for warp lovers
















for live shooting

1 Comments:

Blogger JUICYJAZZ / WEFOLK said...

hello Yone ! good work ! i just want to know what is the white camera you are using on the video ??? thanks man ! peace.
Vince from paris.

January 18, 2008 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home